Monday, December 5, 2011

Drunkard's Path QAL: Winners!


Thanks again to everyone who braved the curves and participated in our quilt along, and to those of you who couldn't participate but who cheered us on! It was my first time piecing curves as well, usually I have done them with applique in the past, and I have to say that this quilt was certainly the cure for curvitis! Despite the learning "curve" (hahaha!), it was a fun block to do and with its versatility I know I will be back for more. If you haven't done so already, you can go peruse the finished quilt tops here.

Now it is time to announce our prize winners! Thanks to our sponsors for their donations :)

The fat quarter bundle of Tula Pink's Prince Charming fabric donated by The Fabric Shoppe goes to:

B. Yazoo!



The $40 gift certificate courtesy of Fresh Squeezed Fabrics goes to:


Beth at Sewing for Sanity!

Congratulations, Ladies! We will be in touch to get you your prizes :)

4 comments:

bethanndodd said...

Whoo hoo...I am SO excited to be one of the winners! This QAL has been a blast! Those curves were definately intimidating but with your and Kate's help I think we all rocked them! Congrats to everyone on their finish and a BIG thanks to you, Kate & Fresh Squeezed Fabrics! Smiles~Beth

Kelli Fannin Quilts said...

I will have to check out the link and look at the quilts. And maybe someday I'll brave the curves. :o)

Little Island Quilting said...

Well done both and thank you to you and Kate for hosting the qui along. I had a "blast" too but that normally means you've overdone iit on the muesli.

Alli said...

Thanks for hosting this super fun quilt along! Drunkards' path is my new favorite block! :)

Also, thanks to the sponsors and gratz to Beth!