Thursday, March 6, 2014

joint effort



So just wondering....if you are Canadian and are making blocks to contribute to the Soy Amado project for Mexican street children over at Little Island Quilting, would it be helpful to relay the blocks to me here, along with, say, a toonie, then I can ship them all on to the Little Island? Would save the masses some international postage costs.

If you are interested, just leave me a comment here with your email address and I will send my mailing information on to you!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to send some blocks along for the street children. My email is:
jomellenthin@vassar.edu

Plse send your adress along.
many thanks,
Jody

Michele T said...

I am interested!!

What Comes Next? said...

that's a great idea Kristie, count me in!

Will Cook for Shoes said...

I'd love to contribute a block or two!

tgallop@mts.net
www.willcookforshoes.ca

bulabean said...

I have a few I can send!
bulabean@gmail.com

Shay said...

I'll send them direct to Ms. Little Island Quilting but thanks for the heads up.

I have to ask ...whats a toonie?

Leanne said...

Hey, I would send via you for sure. I sent a couple of blocks direct but it is time for me to make some more.

felicity said...

Yes! Great idea. Already have your addy to boot. Thanks for the offer, Kristie!!

Christine @ sew bossi said...

Yes, count me in too, please.