Monday, October 24, 2011

Ghastly!

Picked up some of The Ghastlies fabric while in Salt Lake City. Had never seen it before! Had no ideas for it whatsoever, but it was too cute to leave behind. If you saw my haul from SLC, you know I was hardly discriminatory...don't think the word "no" was in my fabric shopping vocabulary that weekend!

The last thing I needed was to start a new project, what with 6 quilts already in progress and a mile long to-do list!



Anyways, not sure where I am going with this.....



....but I sure am having fun getting there!

15 comments:

Ana e os Viraventos said...

This fabric is so cute! I wish we had halloween around here just to have an excuse to buy it! I love what you are doing with it!
Ana

Stephanie said...

Those are adorable!

bethanndodd said...

I have to admit, I have not been a big fan of the Ghastlies line (except for a couple of prints) but you have turned me around...those blocks are just darling!!! Looking forward to seeing more. Smiles~Beth

Kritta22 said...

Oh I'm going to have to google that! That print is too cute!

Svetlana said...

I love your blocks. They look fabulous!

Val said...

Oh I love your fabric choices to go with the ghastlies! They just look so sweet, which is kind of strange for them, but awesome for you/us/quilt :)

Marian-Lady Face said...

I love what you've come up with so far!

Riel Nason said...

I looooove the Ghastlies. Very cool blocks !!!

Anonymous said...

I love them! And your whole blog. Inspiring! Anna

Tawny said...

Oooh ... can't wait to see the finished work. Looks like such an interesting and special beginning.

Katie B said...

Hee Hee! So creepy and fun!

Michele said...

The more I see what you Ghaslie Sisters are doing with the fabrics, the more I am liking it. It will be fun to see what you end up doing with it.

Melissa said...

Awesome blocks! Saw that print in the fabric shop and loved it but couldn't figure out what I'd do with it. Love how you worked it! Super fun :-)

Sidereal Day said...

Love the Ghastlies fabric and what you've done with it.

Kristy said...

Loving what you having going here, can't wait to see the end result! The off set blocks add to the character of the prints perfectly!