Friday, February 17, 2012

Featured today


Just wanted to let you know that AnneMarie has featured me on her Follower Friday segment over at Gen X Quilters today! I had the pleasure of meeting AnneMarie at Sewing Summit this past fall, and she is just the sweetest :) Feel free to hop on over and give it a read if you want to learn a bit more about what makes me tick ;)

Just a reminder, there is one day left to enter my giveaway for a layer cake from the latest Oliver & S line, Cape Ann. I will give you another hint- the honeymoon was NOT in Mexico, people!!

3 comments:

Amy's Crafty Shenanigans said...

Hello - just read your feature over on Gen X and would love to know if you have a pattern for the hockey quilt? I have 2 nephews in Ottawa that would love their own too!!

bethanndodd said...

Lucky you! What an honor to be featured :) It was fun to find out a little more about you. I am even more impressed by you & your work(especially after learning that you have only been quilting for 2 years!) Smiles~Beth

Lynne said...

Congratulations on being featured.