Wednesday, January 11, 2012

It's Humpday. Need a laugh?

Well, I had to drag my bones to work this week after a couple weeks of staying home with the kids and slacking off. Full steam ahead with the normal crazy routine! So, in addition to my morning caffeine fix, I thought I could use a chuckle. How about you?

Take a minute to read this blog post. If you like my wonky sense of humor you will love this. I made the hubs read it, while I was laughing hysterically and gulping for oxygen, and he said (with the eye roll) that this is just the kind of stunt I would pull. Twisted minds think alike. Now I just need me a 5 foot chicken....


Need one of these for your next boo boo?
(via Pinterest)

Can't get enough of Ryan Gosling lately. He always knows just what to say.
(via Pinterest)

If you live in the Winnipeg area, are a Jets fan, or are just into NHL hockey, this will make you smile. It seems Hitler is a Jets fan, but is unhappy about the shortage of men's washrooms in the MTS Center.....



Have a good Monday!

17 comments:

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

LOL I love the chicken story!!!! Pick your battles.......I tell people that all the time when they are complaining about something very petty.

Wendy said...

I just came very close to wetting myself at my desk after reading that chicken story! That's excellent!

randi--i have to say said...

those bandaids are too fun! off to check out the chicken story.....:)

Natalie said...

Oh my goodness, I am totally laughing out loud at everything in your post. I love the chicken story--and everything else. I can't get enough of your blog!

bethanndodd said...

Thanks for sharing the laugh. My hubs gave me a big "NO" when I wanted to buy new furniture last week (our plan is to get it in June) so I went to Home Depot yesterday and spent $300 on tile and wood so he can help me redo the kitchen. Now he has to do work...ha! He could have just sat on the new furniture ;) Smiles~Beth

Poppyprint said...

I know! The whole Beyonce fiasco is so awesome and I never read her blog posts with food or drink in my mouth. Thanks for the laughs today!! (what do you do for work outside your regular 24 hour job at home?)

Amy @ Increasingly Domestic said...

LOVE those bandaids!

Flo @ Butterfly Quilting said...

I love the Bloggess and her giant chicken..(check out the monkey story too)
You know, my husband didn't think it was funny either....while I had tears rolling down my cheeks!

felicity said...

Knock, knock mother@$%&er! I had seen that but I still laughed my head off upon reading it again.

liniecat said...

Not sure whether I need a chicken like that or a 'Victor'!
fab link, thanks for the link lolol

Shay said...

Oh my goodness...my sides ache from laughing so freaking hard.

Im so sorry you had to go back to work ...Im still on holidays you know.....

Michele T said...

These are priceless... I'm still laughing and half the day has gone by since I saw your post!!! Thanks!

Kritta22 said...

Oh my gosh! I read that while I was pregnant. I TOTALLY had to run to the bathroom so I didn't pee myself! Seriously I cried and cried because I was laughing SOOOOOOOOO hard!

Thanks for sharing!

PS I LOVE your Ipad cover and the story behind it!

Andrea said...

oh that was such a wicked story. can't stop laughing still. thanks for sharing!!

Go-Go Kim said...

BAWAHAHAHAHA!!!! I almost spot my coffee out!!!!

Katy Cameron said...

*sigh* yeah, that whole going back to work thing sucked, right? I saw the bloggess post last year when it first came out, and laughed hysterically when I saw a smaller metal chicken when I was on holiday in France a couple of weeks later!

Rachelle said...

The chicken story was awesome! I opened the link in the update at the bottom of her post and read the story about the towels and stickers...Hilarious! Thanks for sharing:)