Unfortunately, it seems I only took this one crappy iPad photo, but you get the idea.
I used this pattern - and I used her pattern transfer tutorial, too. I happened to have one of those Frixion pens and it worked FANTASTIC!! I shrunk the pattern down to 70% to fit my hoop, then added my own personalization in the centre.
I am really happy with how the floral part came out, it was my first time doing something like this, but I used too many strands for the lettering, so those are not as perfect as I would have liked. But, overall, I am really happy with the quaint feel of this. I must get back to more needlework! So relaxing.