Sunday, April 8, 2012

scenes and sounds from my sewing room this morning

A happy mess of cut and stacked fabrics in the morning light.



The humming of my machine as I piece some of my favorite (hoarded) fabric...Little Folks! The start of something beautiful :)





A breakfast of tea and Easter chocolates in my belly.



This stack of fabrics in the corner of my eye, distracting me with dreamy thoughts of possibilities....



...and the sounds of happy children playing nearby.
Life is good today! I had to pause to record this moment of pure contentment in my brain :)

Happy Easter, everyone!

7 comments:

kelly said...

such happy pictures!

Elizabeth Dackson said...

Happy sounds and scenes, indeed! Happy Easter to you and your fam, glad to hear you're having a nice morning :) Can't wait to see more of those Little Folks blocks, they look gorgeous so far!!

Denise in PA said...

Bliss! I'm going upstairs to do the same thing right now before the family comes later today - there is peace in my heart! o:) Happy Easter

Kim said...

I am so glad that someone else's crafting space looks as loved and lived in as mine - happy easter!!

Katie B said...

Oh, that Little Folks quilt! Yes, ma'am.

Tracey Jacobsen said...

happy happy!

Jacey said...

Lovely! I can't wait to see more of your Good Folks loveliness. Also, love the second stack of fabrics!