Friday, December 7, 2012

you gotta love the minds of kids :)

Driving to school, I told my kids that I saw a deer on my morning run. This created quite a lively debate between the three of them:

"Maybe it was a REINDEER!"
"Maybe Santa is checking up on kids to make sure they are good!"
"Did you see a red light?  Maybe it was Rudolf!"
"No, Rudolf does, like, ALL the heavy pulling on Christmas Eve, he is probably at the North Pole resting up."
"Maybe it was Dasher!"
"Or Dancer!"
"Or Prancer!

Then The Middle Child piped up, "Or maybe it was just a regular old deer named Brad."

17 comments:

Future Quilter said...

Awesome! Kids are hillarious :)

Can't wait for the big day - 17 more sleeps!

Katie B said...

The best. Please write a Brad the Deer children's book.

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

AHAHAHAHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! That was good! Thanks for sharing!

Kati said...

Love this! It made me laugh!

Tracey Jacobsen said...

oh my gosh... I love them.

Tracey Jacobsen said...

and I'm with Katie -- "Brad, the regular reindeer" -- I can see it now. He's married to Jane, the quilting reindeer.

Terri said...

LOL! What a wonderful laugh we had. Thanks for sharing.
Hugs

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

LOL!!! Brad????? where did that child come up with that name? LOL!

Katy Cameron said...

ROFLMAO, good old Brad!

nook. said...

hahaha that's the best ever! it was probably brad. xo

Lynne said...

Too funny!

Mina said...

OMG, a regular deer named brad? That is just too funny :)

Hope said...

Hahaha! Read this to my other half this morning, we both had a good laugh. Thanks for sharing :)

Go-Go Kim said...

LOL!!!!! That is AWESOME!!!!!

proud Grandma E said...

Don't you just love listening to kids' dicussions! Thanks for sharing.

Shay said...

Brad is an awesome name for a reindeer!

Holly said...

Love it! Brad, just a regular reindeer. None of the razzle dazzle of your Prancer or Dancer.