Wednesday, March 27, 2013

you win some, you lose some


Thanks, everyone, for your votes and encouraging comments for the Sew-vivor contest!  Unfortunately, I am not advancing to the next round.  I made the top 5 according to the popular vote (thanks to all of YOU!) but I was voted in the bottom 3 by the two judges, which lowered my score and took me out of the running. *Le sigh*. Ah well, you can't win 'em all!  Regardless, I had a fantastic time participating.  Best of luck to the very talented advancing contestants!  Be sure to check them out at Family Ever After!

11 comments:

Svetlana said...

sorry to hear that Kristie :(

www.randomthoughtsdoordi.com said...

it was still a really cool project

Shay said...

Commiserations Kristie, but you did a wonderful job on your fishy project and getting as far as you did.

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

Booo! Yo are still No.1 to us xxx

Unknown said...

Bummer. :( You're still a rock star, though!

MOMENTS Designs said...

I think you should of been picked !
I thought your fish pouch was brilliant !
What do the judges know ...LOL

Lynne said...

Congratulations -- you did so well advancing to the Top 5.

felicity said...

What a drag! I loved your project!

Future Quilter said...

Good on ya for trying. You'll get 'em next year!

Katie B said...

Aw, man! Maybe a tiny bit of relief though? It seems like it would've been a lot of work.

Sasha said...

Being in the top 5 is still an awesome accomplishment =D Congrats!!!!