Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My next project will involve....

Sherbet Pips!!

I scored myself a couple layer cakes from the Fat Quarter Shop back on Christmas Eve, thanks to Traci's tip (i.e. CALL for more up-to-date inventory that is not online). They finally arrived! I love the Heather Ross-ish feel to this line, the color scheme is right up my alley, and the coordinates are so cute. My favorite print is these scarves:

Perfect for a fall/winter quilt up here in the Great White North. I also am loving this naughty little fellow:
And who doesn't reminisce about being a girl on a swing? (p.s. I want those yellow shoes...)
Well, now that my son's quilt is all finished (posting that soon!), next birthday up in the family is my own....I think I will be making a little something-something in Pips just for me!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

OH I'm jealous!

I can't wait to see your quilt, you totally deserve it! :)

Megan said...

Love the fabric, can't wait to see more! :)

Jenn said...

Sounds like the perfect birthday gift :)

Elizabeth Dackson said...

These are so darn adorable! I need to get my hands on more of this line, though I suspect it's going to be one of those that I'll have a hard time cutting into it. I can't wait to see what you do with your Pips :)

Traci said...

So glad it finally arrived! I wanna see what you do with it!!!

Debbie said...

Have fun with the sherbet pips!