This week I am:
1. basting.... my FFA2/3 quilt and another secret one that is in the works (sneak peak only!)
2. quilting.... an old WIP for the perfect recipient :)
3. dreaming, designing what comes next....
4. writing..... a long-overdo pattern (for the hockey quilt!)
5. blocking...the cutest ever baby sweater I just finished. After a bit of a baby drought, I am so excited that a few of my friends are popping out babies this summer so I can knit up some cute wee things. So cute, but, shhh! A secret ;)
6. casting on...another sweater, a new one for me!
7. disappointed.... that my new Juki sewing machine, which was supposed to arrive in 3-7 days, is STILL on back order, a month later!!! Boo!
8. hopeful....that you might take a minute to make a donation of any amount for my upcoming SCAD fundraiser walk? You can read more here, and click here to donate.
9. grateful...for those of you who have already donated to help me meet my goal of raising $1000 for SCAD research. Thank you so much!!
10. celebrating....Last But Not Least's upcoming birthday with a sweet cowgirl party this weekend. When did my baby get to be FIVE?? I am such a lucky mom.
Which means I better be on my way to ice cupcakes and stuff loot bags. Have a great weekend!