2. I can probably teach truckers some new 4 letter words.
3. I am thankful for my spray adhesive. If I was using pins, I likely would have used them to poke my eyes out.
4. If you have a lot of squares on your quilt top, don't be a dumb a*# and put a bunch of squares and lines on the quilt back, because it is not going to line up.
5. I don't know how to cut and measure batting. Or cut a straight line with scissors.
6. I am lucky to have a husband who takes my abuse while he holds a quilt corner for 2 hours (sorry, Honey).
7. Said husband came up with the brilliant idea of using dumbbells to help hold down corners! Worked great! May as well use them for something :-)
Limping along to the next phase- quilting. While I originally had planned to quilt diagonal lines, I can assure you there will be no more attempts at straight anything on this quilt- definitely going with stippling. Hopefully this will be uneventful. I will spare you my moaning and groaning and just show you the finished product.