Monday, September 5, 2011

Bag Lady Week Winners!


Here are the winners of all the yummy prizes from Bag Lady Week, as drawn by Random.org!

Monday: A choice of pattern from Kate at Needle and Spatula:

Winner 1:
#26 Tanya

Winner 2:
#17 krisgray


Tuesday: A choice of pattern from Anna at Noodlehead:

Winner 1:
#35 Jenelle

Winner #2:
#37 Victoria Paige @ Boutique Uniquely

Winner #3:
#60 stitchinpenny


Wednesday: Patterns from Amy of During Quiet Time

Winner of the Ruched Happy Bag Pattern:
#69 Janet

Winner or the Hexiecase Pattern:
#58 Patty C.


Thursday: Grab 'n' Go Pattern from Kaelin of the Plaid Scottie:

Winner:
#12 Jessica


Friday: Handmade tote bag as shown in the tutorial by Felicity of Felicity Quilts:

Winner:
#41 Corina


Winners- you will be contacted to claim your prizes!

Thanks again to all the above lovely ladies who donated their time and talents to Bag Lady Week 2011 for all of us to enjoy! Can't wait to do it again next year!

9 comments:

Little Island Quilting said...

I can't believe I didn't win anything...

Jessica said...

Yay! Thank you! I'll be awaiting my email :) Congrats to the winners!

Shay said...

Congratulations to all the winners!

Janet said...

I received the pattern from Amy! Lovely! I'll be making one right away. Thanks so much for a fun week.

Victoria Paige @ Boutique Uniquely said...

YAY!! Thank you! :)

Patty C. said...

Thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just love this pattern & I have just joined a Hexagon Flower Swap & am needing to organize my supplies - I am so thrilled ;)
You made my day !!!

Tanya said...

Thanks! I'm super excited!

Little Blue Mouse said...

Congratulations to the winners!

Rosa said...

Congratulations to the winner!!