Thursday, September 29, 2011

Go! Baby Winner :)

So, I hopped over to Random.org and chose a winner....Alison from Little Island Quilting!

Now, those who know me know that Alison is a good blogging friend of mine, and I know what you are thinking....fixed! You would also know that I have issues getting the Random.org thingy to cut and paste onto my blog, so I took a PHOTO to prove it is the truth! See?!?


Spooky thing is, it actually first chose #44, which was Alison....I thought it looked suspicious and so I chose again: #46- ALSO Alison!! I gotta say, that freaked my freak!!! I can't mess with that kind of craziness, obviously this was meant to be and the last thing I need this week is to be struck down by lightning or something for not obeying the Gods, so to Alison it will go. I know she will make lovely things with it. Congratulations!

I also wanted to say a big thank you for all the thoughts, prayers and warm wishes regarding my post about my friend yesterday. It meant so much to me :)

Have a great day, and check back tomorrow for the next installment of the Drunkard's Path Quilt Along saga.....sewing curves!

8 comments:

Leila said...

Yea Alison!!! It couldn't have gone to a better person. :)

Gill said...

Congratulations Alison!!

Isisjem said...

Wooo hooo congratulations Alison - I know she'll make good use of a go!

Go-Go Kim said...

Congrats Alison!!! You will have so much fun!!!!!

Little Island Quilting said...

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo chuffed! Thank you, thank you!

Shay said...

Congratulations Alison. It was really meant to be!

Allison C said...

At first I was excited and then I realized it was Alison with one "l". Bummer, but at least someone with a cool name won! Congrats Alison with one "l"!

Lynne said...

Congratulations, Alison. Enjoy!