Monday, November 26, 2012

and then there were three

I so loved the pillows that Svetlana made for me that I decided they needed a friend.  so, I pulled out my scraps from my quilted retreat bag and put together this snazzy chevron number:

 

I quilted it it chevrons as well, while I was at it!


The back is a Denyse Schmidt dot, and I basically copied the zipper installation method that Svetlana used.



Here is the happy trio!  I think I may get addicted to making these....




Happy Monday!  Linking up at Sew Modern Monday and Fabric Tuesday  :)

12 comments:

Svetlana said...

Kristie, this is such a gorgeous pillow. Love all the fabric and the pattern is simply perfect. And your pillow family is growing, how fun!!!

Katie B said...

Snazzy indeed!

MaterialGirlQuilts said...

Love the pillow and I agree, they can get very addicting, mostly because they are so quick and easy compared to quilts!
Amanda

Kerstin said...

I love all the fabric together, it looks great!

Shay said...

Your sassy chevron pillow looks terrific Kristie. Its the perfect mate for the other two.

I went mad on buying that DS dot last year . I've used it on so many quilts I was starting to wonder whether it was breeding in my stash. I still have a ton of it lurking round somewhere. LOVE dots!

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

These all look fab together :)

Tawny said...

So Pretty!

Jo Ann said...

Fantastic addition to the collection!

Lynne said...

Lovely -- they go together so well.

CapitolaQuilter said...

Really pretty together, three's the charm.

Poppyprint said...

woohoo! Yup, everything looks better in threes.

Beth said...

They are all gorgeous! I love the color combos.