Thursday, November 8, 2012

at least my credit card is working out

I wish I knew how to quilt you, mini chocolate bars.

I am feeling entirely too "fluffy" and blame it (partly) on those darn tasty little Halloween chocolate bars.  After my retreat, there will have to be some SERIOUS sugar restriction going on over here!  But my credit card is feeling pretty lean after the fabric shopping workout it has been having lately.  Avert your eyes now if you wish to resist temptation!!

Like everyone in the bloggy universe, I have been loving the text prints out there, and built myself a great stack here:

 

I did a good job resisting Chicopee (not ringing my bell), but as IF I could turn my back on anything Anna Maria Horner....

 


And then these bits of miscellany seemed to find their way to me as well.


I guess it is not only chocolate that I need to start limiting!  Better get sewing up these lovelies!



14 comments:

Little Island Quilting said...

When are you retreating?
And I LOVE Chicopee...buy some...trust me!

Svetlana said...

wow, what an amazing addition to your stash!!! Looking forward to see what you whip up with these beauties.

Katie B said...

Yum. I need some text prints! You got a great AMH selection. I think Field Study is one you need to see in person! And I really want a top out of her orange feathers print.

Joyce said...

I think I have a fabric addiction...just looking at your prints makes me itchy to go on-line. Oh no!

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

Glad I am not the only one that has been on a massive fabric buying binge lately. I give myself till the end of the year, and then I am on a fabric diet, period!

Unknown said...

Fabricworm flash sale. damage done: 1 .5/y pack, one FQ pack, and 4 .5/y cuts. Oh baby, yeah, it hurts so good!

Lynne said...

Sounds like you and your credit card had a good time!

Shay said...

You could be out there buying shoes, or clothes or homewares. But you're buying GOOD stuff that you'll make into even GOODER stuff. There cant be anything wrong with that.



Anonymous said...

Hi Kristie
Look forward to meeting you at the retreat. Krista was chatting about you today so thought Id track down your blog and scope you out. (Heh heh.) I have also just stocked up on choccies, so if you get a hankering and you're short stocked then I'm your gal. Super looking fabrics BTW. Hope you'll be stitching some of them up this weekend.
See you soon,
Berene

Jacey said...

ooh, lots of pretties!!

What Comes Next? said...

there was definitely no opportunity - or reason - to limit the food intake this weekend - it was amazing! Back to reality now. I love all those fabrics - you'll create some wonderful things for sure. Like everything even a credit card needs some exercise every now and then...

What Comes Next? said...

there was definitely no opportunity - or reason - to limit the food intake this weekend - it was amazing! Back to reality now. I love all those fabrics - you'll create some wonderful things for sure. Like everything even a credit card needs some exercise every now and then...

Jesse said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jesse said...

Just make sure you don’t overspend for fabrics using your credit card. :) It is also best to know your credit score. This will let you know of your standing, allowing you to make purchases that will keep you away from debt and difficulty to repay.

Jesse Baars