Saturday, September 11, 2010

Stash!

I have been on a bit of a "fabric diet" of late. Just though I had "enough."

Well, I was mistaken.

So, here are some of my new goodies! Happy happy!

First off, some Tanya Whelan Dolce. Love this line, but had resisted, until it was on sale at Pink Panda Fabrics, my favorite online Canadian fabric store. Cheryl, who owns it, was super sweet and even threw in a few pieces of Heather Bailey and Sandi Henderson as a treat- thanks, Cheryl! Also from Pink Panda, I picked up this Michael Miller print which I have been eyeing for awhile. Plus I got me a stack of solids from my local quilt store- I have a plan.....
Finally, I am going to let you in on a secret. Sometimes, I buy NON-DESIGNER fabric. Yes, it is true. I am not ashamed. Because, sometimes it is super cute, and at under $4 per yard, this birdy line was "cheap" as well: We all know diets don't last...boy did I have fun breaking mine!

2 comments:

Amy @ Increasingly Domestic said...

Yum! That new fabric is amazing! The birdy fabric is my favorite:)

Unknown said...

Is the bird fabric from Pink Panda too? I want to buy some!!!